Are you looking for one of the best luxury hotels in Jodhpur? Don’t worry. We at Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort are ready to provide our services to you. Make your stay to be worth forever in your life including attractive offers from our Misty Mount Resort. Rawla Narlai is one of the best boutique hotels in Rajasthan. It offers you’re the regal essence with modern amenities to stay.
Once hunting lodge Jodhpur’s Royal family, Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort is still owned by the present members of Jodhpur’s Royal family. As it is located between Jodhpur and Udaipur, you can visit many sightseeing places in these two cities. Some sightseeing places of Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Gardens, Clock Tower, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park etc. Some sightseeing places of Udaipur are City Palace, Jag Mandir – Island Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Bagore Ki Haveli, Ahar Cenotaphs, Lake Palace, Pichola Lake etc.
Accommodation of Rawla Narlai
Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort, one of the most famous heritage resorts in Rajasthan, provides the experience to stay at Royal Palace with modern facilities. We at Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort have 32 boutique rooms and suites which are exquisitely decorated. The rooms are classified as follows.
- Classic Heritage: Almost untouched masterpieces of the heritage resort. A perfect dens for the lover of antiquity.
- Grand Heritage: You can get the pleasure of living in a room combined with pillars, arches, antique windows, and modern comfort.
- Luxury Grand Heritage: Innovative and lavish rooms with natural surrounding are available to enhance your pleasure for staying in one of the best Rajasthan Palace Hotels.
- Jharokha Rooms: You can experience old charming with modern facilities. Rooms are accessorized with the specific combination of wood, brass, leather, and latticework.
- Narlai Suites: You can feel the rustic ethnicity with highly stylish comfort of the modern era. These suites provide you with classic elegance including Luxury Hospitality.
Dining of Rawla Narlai
You can taste different delicacies of Rajasthani cuisine like Laal Maas, Gatte Ki Sabzi, Dal Baati Churma, Ker Sangria and so on. The Royal dining in the step well of Rawla Narlai is an unforgettable experience which may be a part of your Rajasthan tour.
We at Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort have the facilities for J Bar, Swimming pool and Narlai Spa to make your stay treasured and enjoyable. We also offer customized packages for a countryside trip. These packages include:
- Lakeside Tea: Opting a trip to a closely located lake you can enjoy for staying in a Luxury tent accompanied with various kinds of migratory birds and natural beauty.
- Leopard sighting: Godward, rugged terrain, is the perfect habitat of leopards. If you are an adventure lover, you can experience a jeep safari in this region.
To make an exciting tour including the experience of Royal architecture, culture and hospitality combined with luxurious comfort, you must have to come at Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort.
Do you have any plan to experience splendid palaces, marvellous architectural work, the terrain of bright colours and delicious foods? Don’t waste your time. Come to Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort, one of the best luxury hotels in India. We at Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort can ensure that it will be a perfect destination for you. Rawla Narlai one-time hunting lodge of Jodhpur Royal family has been restored meticulously and transformed into one the finest resorts in Rajasthan. Behind the artistic archways and huge gates of Rajasthani culture, 25 restored rooms of the main fort have been furnished with modern facilities. One of the major attractions of Rawla Narlai is food. Rajasthani cuisine has an effect of Rajput Royal era and people have the choice for elaborate dishes with a great variety. Different types of chutneys made from various kinds of spices which are available in the local region like mint, coriander, garlic, and turmeric. Various kinds of sweets are also part of Rajasthani cuisine. As a Heritage restaurant, we offer a variety of delicacies according to Rajasthani cuisine. Here are given about some foods which are special.
1. Gatte Ki Sabzi: According to Rajasthani cuisine no fresh vegetables are uses for Gatte Ki Sabzi and this is the special thing of this dish. This curry involves steamed and lightly fried gram flour, tangy gravy prepared by tomato, spices, and buttermilk. You can enjoy this curry with roti or rice.
2. Laal Maans: This is considered as the Royal Food and one of the most famous foods of Rajasthani cuisine. The meaning of Laal Maans is red meat and due to its red colour, it is popular as Laal Maans. Traditionally, this food is prepared by deer or wild boar. Presently, it represents marinated and spicy mutton curry which is cooked using low heat including fiery red chilly sauces, sliced onion, garlic paste, and curds.
3. Ker sangria: It is one of the most popular Rajasthani dishes and it is prepared by Ker, one kind of wild berry which is peppery and tangy and sangria is one kind of long bean which is available in the desert region.
4. Dal Baati Churma: Baati is one kind of hard and unleavened bread cooked. Dal is prepared by the mixture of lentils and Churma, coarsely ground wheat crushed and then is cooked using ghee and sugar or jaggery.
So, hurry up to allow your taste buds to achieve an exciting experience of Rajasthani cuisine including royal hospitality at our Rawla Narlai Heritage Resort.
The thought of Rajasthan flashes in front of eyes, royalty, and palaces. The state is the ultimate destination of surrealistic where the air is filled with the regal sense of pious and splendour. And if you are planning for a vacation, be ready to be introduced with the surreal beauty of the place.
A perfect destination for holidaying
Jharokha Rooms in Rawla Narlai, Rajasthan is a complete picture of luxury hotels in India. They are the ultimate destination of vacation if you are ever visiting Rajasthan. The walls ooze out royalty and render the tourists a king-like feel.
Splendour in every corner
We at Grand Nerai, a heritage resort in Udaipur believe in making our guests get a taste of our lore. Thus, we have designed the hotel rooms with the same sense, that is showcases the grandeur of the place. If you want to see the world through a king’s eyes, then the Jharokha hotel suite room is the perfect destination for you with exclusive spas for rejuvenating oneself after a tiring journey.
Luxury is the way of life
The rooms are decorated with richness dripping interiors that has kept alive the grandness quotient. The rooms are facilitated by all the necessities without depriving the tourists of any amenities. These include Wi-Fi connection throughout the resort and in the rooms, mouthwatering cuisines served in breakfast at rooms, a double sized twin bed, LEDs, Huge Bath Tub as well as the scenic view of Hill and Poolside from the hotel room offering the grandiose of nature.
Comfort at your doorstep
The rooms are decorated with the elegance of Rajasthan’s fabled demeanour in addition to offering entertainment programs for the guests to rejoice.
The place is well-connected to the surrounding lush greeneries and elegant palaces of the state, making a perfect sightseeing location. The hotel room booking can be done in advance through email or call them at the number listed on the website. As the place is continuously filled with tourists, booking in advance is well appreciated or else you may end up losing your chance to reside in the hotel, wherein living life king size.
Rajasthan is the place of royal kings and queens who are known for their valour and historic folklore. The place in every aspect oozes out royalty and give one the feeling of being a king. And staying true to its name the Heritage Hotel Rawla Narlai is synonymous to grandiose and Rajasthan’s Charm.
Lavishing richness – Narla Narai
Narlai is a spectacular village located on the roads to Ranakpur, where is situated the heritage resorts in Rajasthan Rawla Narlai. Located between Jodhpur and Udaipur it offers splendid sightseeing opportunities for the tourists.
These are anointed as one of the many luxury hotels in India, which is a combination of beatific surroundings and royal hospitality.
Enliven the Grandoise
The rooms are no less a magnificent treat for the guests. Decorated with the majestic touch of royal style, they are marvellous extensions of the state’s regalia. There are 32 well maintained and luxuriously designed rooms at Rawla Narai that restores the grand designs of the state and its folklore.
The rooms exude a charming feel and mannerisms of a king that makes living in the hotel both a comfort and a dream come true. If this wasn’t enough, the guests are treated with aristocratic tents that add up to the extravaganza of living in a royal caravan.
Cuisine gravitating taste of Rajasthan
The food is another factor that makes this resort stands out in comparison to others. It’s a delight to dine in open courtyards filled with serenity and enjoy the authentic recipes of the state. Served amidst the bubbly fountain or under the starry sky, replete antique furnishing and walls etched with Rajput paintings will surely take you back in time to the era of splendour and richness.
All-in-all the food is something you would never forget that will bring out the foodie in you. The heritage hotel is a one-stop destination for all those who love to live life like a royal. Visit once, and you will wish to stay back forever. With a gratifying experience that one will cherish forever and fervour that will drown you in its beauty, visit Rawla Narlai to live the royal way.